FAQ for online applicants
Online Admission 2018 is open
- The online application feature is available 24/7.
- You will need to first register with your mobile and email. The system will send a verification code to your mobile and email that you will need to enter to verify your mobile and email information. Once you have verified successfully, the system will send the application number and password to your mobile and email while logging you into the online application form automatically. You may use the emailed application number and password to further login to your online application form. Once you submit your completed application you will be taken to the online payment gateway for payment of the application fee. Once you have paid the application fee successfully then your application will be considered as accepted.
- Application for each course can be made online upto the respective last date of application for each course as mentioned in the prospectus.
- To use the online application, a java enabled modern browser is required e.g. Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3.5, Chrome 9.
- While applying you need to provide scanned photo and signature to upload (.jpg format only with maximum file size 200KB, 200 px x 200 px)