ONLINE APPLICANTS: You need to first purchase the online application form to file your online application to SMU courses. Please click here to register and purchase the online application form using your VISA or MASTERCARD credit/debit card.
FAQ for online applicants
Online Admission 2017 is open for B.Tech; MBBS; MD/MS; M.Tech; MBA; BBA; BCA; MCA; Nursing; Physiotherapy; Medical Biotechnology and Others.
- The online application feature is available 24/7.
- Online application is a two step process wherein first you purchase the online application by paying Rs. 600/- online. You will be provided with application number and password on successful payment. You can then sign in using the application number and provided password and file your online application.
- Application for each course can be made online upto the respective last date of application for each course as mentioned in the prospectus.
- To use the online application, a java enabled modern browser is required e.g. Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3.5, Chrome 9.
- Entrance examination fee as applicable from course to course will be prompted at the time of application and you will have the option to pay online using credit/debit card. Application will be deemed accepted only after receipt of successful online payment of such entrance exams.
- Applicants of courses with direct admission or applying using qualifying entrance exams not conducted by SMU will not need to pay any additional fee.
- While applying you need to provide scanned photo and signature to upload (.jpg format only with maximum file size 200KB, 200 px x 200 px)